Abstract with an aging global population the number of dementia cases is growing exponentially to address the upcoming dementia crisis the world health org. New research suggests that its important to focus on the positive aspects of your life because that might be a key factor in preventing cognitive decline over the years. Thinking positive has long been linked with making us healthier less stressed and better company now a yale study has gone a step further finding good news for those 60 plus who have positive beliefs about aging they are less likely to develop dementia says becca levy phd professor of . A new study suggests that a positive view of aging may reduce a persons risk of developing dementia neticola sny flickr genetic factors according to the study one of the strongest dementia risk factors is the 4 variant of the apoe gene
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.